Latest Movie :

Sonakshi Sinha Movies List







Sonakshi Sinha Actress: 

Name: Sonakshi Sinha
Birth: 2 June 1987
Family: Shatrughan Sinha (Father), Poonam Sinha (Mother)
Awards: 
2011: Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Female - Dabangg
2011: Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut - Dabangg
2011: Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards, Best Debut Female - Dabangg
2011: Lions Gold Awards, Favorite Debutante Actor-Female - Dabangg

Sonakshi Sinha Movies List:

  • Rowdy Rathore - 2012
  • Joker - 2012
  • Omg Oh My God! - 2012
  • Son Of Sardaar - 2012
  • Dabangg - 2010


Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

12 October 2012 at 22:49

hello
i like your movie DABANG.
really you are looking really dabang giri in this movie.


thanks



dainik bhasker

30 October 2012 at 23:29

I Like U & your movie.
your best movie is SON OF SARDAR.
very NICE

8 November 2012 at 10:41

“I am Greatest Fan of yrs in the world”. Yr acting is awesome in film industry. I am very proud feel because U r belong to “Bihar” and I am also ‘Bihari’ from sasaram (Rohtas). I can never compare yr performance to other actress. U r unique in film industry, because your all acting & character role is very fantastic as well as your ‘nose-ring’ is also very unique. so I very-very most like U. And I don’t know how much more like U.

Your Best Greatest Fan
Anand Tiwari B.Tch (Pre final yrs, ECE)
id:- anandtiwarisonakshisinha143@gmail.com
pppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz help me

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BOLLYWOOD MOVIES LIST - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger